Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Puffiness
– Purified Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother-looking, younger-looking complexion.
– Retinol Ester: Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines and supports clearer skin without the drawbacks of retinol.
– THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Give your skin a healthy-looking glow with SUNDAY RILEY’s award-winning bestsellers made with advanced ingredients like lactic acid, retinol ester, and Vitamin C.
The High-Dose Retinoid Serum delivers an advanced-strength 6.5 percent solution of stabilized retinoid blends and botanical, retinol-alternative extracts into the skin to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while encouraging visibly clearer skin.
The Auto Correct Eye Cream supports a visibly brighter, lifted look while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
The C.E.O Serum is formulated with 15 percent THD Ascorbate, a powerful, highly stable form of vitamin C, which rapidly absorbs into the skin to brighten the appearance of dark spots and dull skin while targeting signs of aging.
The Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for clarity, radiance, and younger-looking skin. It helps visibly brighten the appearance of discoloration and help reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as three minutes.
This Set Contains:
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Auto Correct Eye Cream
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL C.E.O. Serum
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.