Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Medium and Thick
– Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
– Repairs Hair
– Three Oils from Natural Origin: Derived from Inca Inchi Nuts, Baobab, and Babassu, known respectively to reduce breakage and split ends, facilitate styling, and add softness and shine to hair.
– Shea Butter from Natural Origin: Known to nourish hair.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan.
What Else You Need to Know: This mask, formulated with 90 percent natural ingredients, leaves your hair softer, shinier, and easy to style. The rich, melting formula nourishes and repairs hair and split ends without weighing them down.
Clinical Results: In a scientific test on 20 volunteers, results after 21 days of use included:
– A 47% reduction of brittle hair, as observed by a hairdresser
– 61% fewer split ends
In a scientific test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:
– 95% felt their hair was more nourished and less damaged
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.