Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
– AHA: From beetroot and sugarcane, sourced from natural origins, and known for its exfoliating properties that visibly tighten and firm.
– PHA: From corn, sourced from natural origins, and known for its exfoliating properties.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Vegan Glow Peel Pads contain 99 percent natural-origin ingredients to visibly reduce pores and blemishes and improve skin’s appearance. The six percent AHA and PHA formula is composed of AHA from beetroot and sugarcane to visibly tighten, firm, and exfoliate.
Clinical Results: In a scientific test on 22 volunteers, participants noticed:
– A 57%increase in radiance after1 use
– A 95% increase in skin’s smoothness after 28 days of use
– A 52% decrease in the appearance of pores after 28 days of use
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.