Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores and Oiliness
– Prebiotics: From natural origin, extracted from agave and chicory, known to keep the skin moisturized.
– Salicylic Acid (BHA): From natural origin, extracted from gaultheria leaves, known to purify.
– PHA: An acid from natural origin, extracted from corn, known for its exfoliating properties.
Ingredient Callouts: These products are vegan.
What Else You Need to Know: This set contains over 93 percent natural origin, unscented ingredients that cleanse and exfoliate while nourishing and protecting.
This Set Contains:
– 4.2 oz/ 125 mL Clean Skin Gel
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Targeted Pores Serum (mini)
– 0.7 oz/ 20 mL Nourishing Moisturizer (mini)
Clinical Results: Clean Skin Gel:
In a consumer test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:
– 91% of participants foundskin barrier stronger
– 95% of participants foundtheir skin clearer
Targeted Pores Serum: In a consumer test on 22 volunteers, after the very first application:
– 95% of participantsfound their skin mattified
In a consumer test on 20 volunteers, after using the product for 28 days:
– 85% of participants foundtheir pores unclogged
In a scientific test on 29 volunteers, 2 hours after application:
– Participants noticed a 64% increase in hydration
In a consumer test on 32 volunteers, after using the product twice a day for 28 days:
– 94% foundtheir skin more resistant
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.