Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
– Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) 15%: This powerful antioxidant brightens skin’s appearance and reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and discoloration while defending against environmental stressors.
– PHAs (Polyhydroxy Acids) 5%: An innovative alternative to AHAs that helps even the look of tone and texture through chemical exfoliation and lifts away dry, dead skin cellsrevealing fresh-looking skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps the look of skin by hydrating and supporting skin’s moisture barrier.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerhouse morning and evening skincare set transforms your skin and targets major signs of aging in one easy routine. Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner smooths the look of texture and reduces the look of dark spots in as few as seven days. Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum gives you brighter-, firming-looking skin in as few as seven days. C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme hydrates for up to 24 hours and diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
This Set Contains:
– 6.5 oz/ 192 mL Glow2Oh Dark Spot Toner
– 0.5 oz/ 14.8 mL Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum
– 1.2 oz/ 35.5 mL C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme
Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 34 women, after 1 week of using Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum:
– 91% agree this product brightens skin
– 94% agree this product revitalizes skin
– 94% agree this product creates healthy-looking skin
In a consumer study on 39 women, after 1 week of using Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner:
– 97% of users agree this product removes residual dirt, makeup, and impurities
– 92% of users agree this product reveals smoother, softer skin
– 90% of users agree this product doesn’t leave skin feeling stripped
In a consumer study on 35 women, after 1 week of using C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme:
– 97% of users agree this product delivers an energizing burst of hydration
– 97% of users agree this product replenishes moisture
– 94% of users agree this product visibly brightens skin
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
There are no reviews yet.