What it is: A visibly brightening serum with a daily dose of vitamin C and essential nutrients to keep your skin looking smooth, even-toned, radiant, and glowing.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
– Vitamin C Superfruit Complex: Contains Kakadu plum, acerola cherry, orange peel, lemon peel, and noni.
– Sodium Hyaluronate: Attracts moisture and supports nutrient absorption.
– Olive Leaf Extract: Supports skin-cell renewal and visibly firms skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This potent daily serum is powered by a 12 percent vitamin C blend and antioxidant-rich superfruits for visibly brighter, more hydrated skin. It also has hyaluronic acid to smooth the appearance of fine lines, improve the look of dark spots, and protect skin from the visible effects of environmental damage.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: In an independent clinical study of 59 women (ages 25 to 54), over 8 weeks:
– 80% noticed their skin looked brighter, more radiant, and even-toned
– 90% noticed their skin was visibly smoother
– 81% felt their skin was firmer
– 78% noticed visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.