What it is: A multitasking, hydrating, visibly brightening eye cream with a 5.5 percent active-vitamin C blend to reduce visible signs of aging and promote firmer-, smoother-looking skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Puffiness
Formulation: Rich Cream
– Kangaroo Paw Flower: Visibly minimizes fine lines and wrinkles around eyes.
– Kakadu Plum: Is known to be the world’s richest natural source of vitamin C.
– Cloudberry: Visibly brightens and energizes dull skin with high levels of vitamins C and E.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Rich in visibly firming and brightening antioxidants that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this vitamin C-powered eye cream leaves skin looking more youthful, healthier, and smoother. It delivers visible clinical results-backed by client reviews.
Clinical Results: In an independent clinical study of 47 participants, after a 4-week period of twice-daily use:
– 98% noticed skin felt smoother and softer
– 96% noticed skin felt nourished and hydrated
– 89% noticed skin looked radiant and revitalized
– 89% said skin feels strengthened and the appearance of fine lines are minimized.
– 83% said skin feels firmer and the appearance of undereye bags and puffiness are minimized.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
0.5 FL OZ
There are no reviews yet.