A quick-absorbing, super hydrating self-tanning body oil infused with 100 percent pure argan oil, coconut water, and aloe.
If you want to know more
Drench your skin in liquid gold with Josie’s ultra-hydrating self-tanning oil. 100 percent pure argan oil nourishes skin while natural DHA safely builds a natural-looking bronzed glow that lasts. Caramel-colored tracker gives skin an instant hint of warmth and develops into a medium tan after four to eight hours. Hydrating coconut water and soothing aloe juice nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin while the subtle, natural scent awakens the senses for skin that looks, feels, and smells like paradise. Each bottle comes with a plush mitt to ensure streak-free, blissful application.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, GMO-free, synthetic-fragrance-free, and formaldehyde-free.
In a consumer study:
– 100% of women said the product dried quickly
– 100% of women said the product did not leave an unnatural, orange color
– 98% of women said their skin feels moisturized, nourished, and hydrated
– 98% of women said the product creates a healthy, natural-looking glow
– 93% of women said the product improved the look of skin texture
– 93% of women said their skin felt hydrated after 24 hours
– 88% agree the product was not streaky
– 88% agree the product left no after-scent
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
4.3 FL OZ
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
There are no reviews yet.