– Virgin Coconut Oil: Intensely moisturizes with rich fatty acid content.
– Moroccan Rose: Imparts a light, sweet floral aroma.
– Sugar: Gently exfoliates for visibly soft, renewed, glowing skin.
What Else You Need to Know: A highly moisturizing, gently exfoliating blend with virgin coconut oil and delicately floral Moroccan rose, this luxurious body scrub leaves skin softer, smoother, and more nourished. It’s also vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten or silicone.
Clinical Results: In a blind-use test on 107 women (ages 28 to 35):
– 95% agreed that their skin quickly felt softer
– 93% agreed that their skin quickly felt smoother
– 91% agreed that dryness was quickly smoothed away
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.