Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
– Tremella Mushroom: An ingredient known as nature’s alternative to hyaluronic acid that provides intensive hydration.
– Vegan Collagen: Moisturizes and nourishes skin.
– Strawberry Extract: Rich in antioxidants (including vitamin C) that visibly brighten skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Nature’s super moisturizer, Tremella Mushroom, can hold up to 500 times its weight in water and is scientifically proven to retain moisture better than topical hyaluronic acid. The formula is lightweight, not sticky, PEG-free, and silicone-free and has a natural scent of floral and fruit.
Clinical Results: In a Blind Use Test on 35 women and men, ages 28-35 years, study participants reported the following results after 1 week of twice-daily use:
– 91% agree the serum helps their skin bounce back from dehydration
– 91% agree their skin stayed hydrated all day
– 86% agree their skin feels firmer
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.