Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
– Five Forms of Vitamin C: Visibly brighten and even dull skin.
– Guava Extract and Seed Oil: Protect against free-radical damage with rich vitamin C and antioxidant levels.
– Tranexamic Acid: Reduces the look of dark spots and redness over time.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Delivering an effective performance with minimal irritation, the encapsulated time-release vitamin C in this serum combines with vitamin C-rich guava and visibly brightening tranexamic acid to visibly delete dark spots and help keep future ones from appearing. Ferulic acid, vitamin E, and peptides partner with vitamin C to visibly firm skin and boost radiance.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent consumer-use study of 29 individuals during a 4-week period:
– 100% agree that this serum is gentle enough for everyday use
– 96% noticed that their skin appears brighter and more radiant
– 96% noticed a visible improvement in overall skin tone
– 96% agree their skin looks less dull
– 96% noticed their skin texture has significantly improved
– 89% noticed a visible reduction in post-acne marks
– 86% agree this serum diminishes hyperpigmentation from sun spots
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brands products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.