Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Dryness, Dullness
Formulation: Lightweight gel
Scent: Clean, fresh scent inspired by lush tropical fruits and flowers
– Kalahari Melon Oil (Wild Watermelon): Rich in antioxidants and vitamins; this nourishing oil helps lock in hydration.
– Niacinamide (Form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine.
– Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe: Help hydrate, soothe, and condition.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Wake up to juicy skin: nourished, renewed, and glowing. This rich, gel-cream moisturizer instantly hydrates, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. In just one week, pores and dark spots look better, and skin appears more elastic. Over time, skin looks brighter and more even-toned. This product is refillable.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 56 women, after overnight use:
– 100% agree it revitalizes, revives and renews skin
– 100% agree it detoxifies skin
– 95% agree it renews tired-looking skin and reduces signs of fatigue
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
1.7 FL OZ
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
There are no reviews yet.