What it is: A gentle, tropical-inspired body scrub with sugar, salt, superfine sand, fruit enzymes and nourishing oils that polishes, smooths and refines skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
– Exfoliants (Sugar, Sea Salt, Super-fine Sand, and Avocado Powder): Exfoliants that visibly polish and smooth skin.
– Pomegranate, Papaya, and Pineapple Enzymes: Help exfoliate and renew skin.
– Coconut Oil: Hydrates, softens, and infuses skin with fatty acids.
What Else You Need to Know: Polish and soften skin in one go with a blend of exfoliants, fruit enzymes, and oils that are an ideal balance between gentle and effective to deliver a healthy-looking glow. Transports you to the Caribbean with the warm, tropical scent of Caramel and Guava.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study on 53 women, after 1 use:
– 100% agreed it exfoliated without stripping skin
– 100% agreed it left skin soft, smooth, and feeling conditioned
– 98% agreed it removed dry, flaky skin
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.