Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
– Provides a hydrating cleanse.
– Enriched with vitamins and minerals to support healthy hair and scalp.
– Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free, and made with Briogeo’s proprietary NOVA Complex that supports healthy hair.
– Banana: Contains potassium and antioxidants to nurture and protect hair.
– Coconut: Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E to provide essential hydration.
– Acai: Contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to support healthy-looking hair.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Great for dry, parched hair, this nourishing shampoo and conditioner duo harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich fruits, vitamins, and minerals to support healthy-looking hair and scalp. The shampoo is formulated with 98% naturally derived ingredients. The conditioner is formulated with 97% naturally derived ingredients.
This Set Contains:
– 12.5 oz/ 369 mL Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo
– 12.5 oz/ 369 mL Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Conditioner
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.