Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
– Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
– Repairs dry, damaged hair with hydration and moisturization
– Strengthens hair to protect against future damage
– Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free, and made with Briogeo’s proprietary NOVA Complex that fortifies, nourishes, and protects
– Rosehip Oil: Provides essential fatty acids, which are crucial in maintaining hair hydration and controlling frizz.
– Algae Extract: Provides minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to nourish and strengthen hair and protect the scalp from free-radical damage.
– B-Vitamins: Improve the texture of the hair, add body and sheen, and restore nourishment to hair damaged by heat or chemical treatments.
Ingredient Callouts: These products are vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and come in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Super Moisture Shampoo and Super Moisture Conditioner strengthen damaged hair and prevent future breakage. Briogeo’s award-winning Deep Conditioning Mask is clinically shown to decrease breakage after two uses, boost hair’s strength, shine, and silkiness, and promote long-term hair health. Complete your healthy-hair routine with the Strengthening Treatment Oil, which works to restore moisture, strengthen hair, and seal the cuticle.
Clinical Results: In a third-party clinical trial testing 50 damaged, split-end human hair fibers, after Strengthening Treatment Oil was used, results included:
– Repairs up to 88% of damage after 2 uses
This Set Contains:
– 2 oz/ 59.15 mL Don’t Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo
– 2 oz/ 59.15 mL Don’t Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Conditioner
– 2 oz/ 59.15 mL Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
– 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Don’t Despair, Repair! Strengthening Treatment Oil
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.
7 FL OZ
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
There are no reviews yet.