Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
– Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
– Strengthens damaged hair
– Helps prevent future damage
– Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free, and made with a proprietary NOVA Complex that fortifies, nourishes, and protects
– Rosehip Oil: Maintains hair hydration and controls frizz with crucial essential fatty acids.
– Algae Extract: Provides minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins that nourish and strengthen the hair and protect the scalp from free-radical damage.
– B Vitamins: Improve texture, add body and sheen, and nourish hair damaged by heat or chemical treatments.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This mask has been clinically shown to boost hair strength, shine, and silkiness while improving the long-term health of damaged strands. Formulated with 97 percent naturally derived ingredients like rosehip oil, B vitamins, and algae extract, this antioxidant-rich formula restores essential hydration to dry, brittle, colored, and over-processed hair.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: According to studies:
– Proven to strengthen hair up to 2 times after three uses
– Scientifically proven to decrease hair breakage after two uses
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand’s products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
There are no reviews yet.